iExtreme Dead Red Freestyle Skis 180cm
We have created a true freestyle ski which is made to excel in the park and beyond. Whether improving your skills to land your first double front flip or even deciding to leave the slopes and have your first go at freestyle our skis are made to handle it all. With our twin tip design and carbon fiber tips turning and popping off jumps feels so natural.
Our sponsored riders have tested our skis on all terrains and although they really excel in the park they also make a great all round ski so if you decide to leave the park you know you're going to have a lot of fun!
Our aim has been to make the best skis on the market for the best prices and our feedback has been amazing.
Design: Red, white and black paint effect with skulls, roses & custom iExtreme logo. iExtreme tag on the ABS sidewall with a black base.
- Sintered base - Highly durable and made by putting the P-tex pellets under a great amount of pressure and fusing them together. High density rating and better wax absorption qualities making it more hydrophobic and thus faster because the friction against the snow is reduced.
- Tri-axial, fiberglass Bi-axial fiberglass & Carbon Fiber tips - Added stregnth and durability with lightweight carbon fiber tips on each.
- Steel Edge - Giving improved grip on hard pack and ice also greater ability to carve. This is a forgiving leading edge and therefore a smoother ride.
- ABS Side wall - With IEXTREME tag on the side.
- Twin tips - Multi-directional turning and riding. Meaning you can reverse ski down the slopes and hit the park backwards.
- Camber shape - Cambered boards feature more pressure on the contact points, allowing more of the effective edge to touch the snow and therefore providing excellent edge grip throughout the turn. Second, there's increased ollie-power, since the board is essentially pre-tensioned - when you load up the tail, it really wants to snap back like a coiled spring. Camber is still the favourite of powerful riders looking for maximum response - these boards are built for charging hard, riding pipes or hitting big booters
Size: 180cm Nose/Tail height: 40/35mm Nose width: 122mm Tail width: 115mm Waist width: 92mm
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION, AND IS NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order. All stock is UK based and we aim to deliver the same day.
We truly believe we make some of the best products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Telephone and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.