iExtreme 'Dead Red' Freestyle Snowboard
Designed to excel in the park and beyond. Whether a seasoned pro or deciding to try out the snow park for the first time, our precision crafted snowboards have an amazing feel with a great amount of flex while maintaining strength.
A true freestyle board which is nearly indestructible. Made from Bi-axial Fiberglass and carbon fiber with a steel edge, built for extensive use to last the long haul. This board has a camber shape and sintered base material for a silky smooth ride on the slopes and also floats in the powder. Please check out our other freestyle designs.
Design: Red, white and black paint effect with the skulls & Roses on top. Paintbrush effect with original iExtreme white logo on the base.
- Sintered base - Highly durable and made by putting the P-tex pellets under a great amount of pressure and fusing them together. High density rating and better wax absorption qualities making it more hydrophobic and thus faster because the friction against the snow is reduced.
- Bi-axial Fiberglass & Carbon Fiber tips - Added stregnth and durability with lightweight carbon fiber tips on each each.
- Steel Edge - Giving improved grip on hard pack and ice also greater ability to carve. This is a forgiving leading edge and therefore a smoother ride.
- Blunt Edge - Bringing the ends of the board nearer to the bindings makes nose and tail grabs easier and gives you a nice, wide, surface to hold on to. Less nose and tail equals less hooking on rails also.
- ABS Side wall - With IEXTREME tag on the side.
- Twin tips - Multi-directional turning and riding.
- Camber shape - Cambered boards feature more pressure on the contact points, allowing more of the effective edge to touch the snow and therefore providing excellent edge grip throughout the turn. Second, there's increased ollie-power, since the board is essentially pre-tensioned - when you load up the tail, it really wants to snap back like a coiled spring. Camber is still the favorite of powerful riders looking for maximum response - these boards are built for charging hard, riding pipes or hitting big booters.
Size: 161cm Nose/Tail height: 50/48mm Nose/Tail width: 298mm Waist width: 252mm Sidecut Radius: 8.80
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION, AND IS NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order. All stock is UK based and we aim to deliver the same day.
We truly believe we make some of the best products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Telephone and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.